What do you do with your jewelry when you have wrapped up your wirework, beading or enameling ?
Take the next step and package your piece!
Lucky for you, my DIY jewelry packaging can be made in just a few minutes and when decorated with ribbon and flowers, it will make a big impact!
Tools you will need for this project:
- Pillow box template
- Heavy decorative paper or scrapbook paper
- Strong craft glue or double-sided tape
- Scissors or utility knife and metal ruler
- Bone folder
- Large protractor
How to make the pillow box:
- Download and print the template. Place the printout over decorative card and cut out the outline with scissors or a knife.
- Score dashed lines with a bone folder and ruler. Use a protractor or a small bowl for the curves on the template. Fold all scores.
- Use double-sided tape or glue on tab. Leave to dry and adhere.
- Tuck in ends. Add ribbon if desired.