To everyone else, it’s the start of a new year. To us, it’s time to start new projects! After months of making gifts for others, the post-holiday season is our time to create whatever we want to knit, bake, sew, quilt, crochet, draw, paint… And Bluprint has everything you need to make the things you love.
Starting January 8, 2019, visit shop.mybluprint.com to get classes that are yours to keep forever, and kits and supplies to make everything you can dream up (and more). Looking for inspiration? Check out these classes and shows:
Check out these classes and shows:
- Re:Fashion : Learn how to turn those “Why did I get this” items in your closet into “Where did you get that!” pieces with the inspiring sewing adventures of Marcy Harriell.
- Baking Swaps : Does going without gluten, dairy, or animal products mean going without cake? No way! Baking guru Joshua John Russell shows you how to have your cake and eat it too with these ingenious ingredient swaps.
- Sew the Fremont Bag : Professional bag maker Ellie Lum shares everything you need to create the Fremont bag, a gorgeous waxed canvas tote that is uniquely yours—because you make it.
- Cake Decorating: Dog Cake Toppers : Do we even need to say more? Have something soft to land on when you faint from the cuteness of these edible adorables.
- Quilting Hacks : Get ready to kick your quilting skills up a notch with pro tips like raw-edge fusible appliqué, chain piecing, and more in this class from Anna Maria Horner.
- Stacked Stitches: Knitting in Wild Color : New year, new knitting project! Here’s how to create a boldly colorful statement with a stacked stitch scarf by Fox Paws pattern maker Xandy Peters.
- Bluprint Spotify Channel : We love to listen to music while we work on our projects, so we’re sharing some of our favorite playlists with you on the Bluprint channel on Spotify.
And that’s just the beginning of all the great classes, projects, supplies, and shows we’ll have for you this year. Want to know what’s new at your Bluprint? Come back and visit us here for the latest. We can’t wait to make great things with you.