This hot chocolate is set apart from your run-of-the-mill mix thanks to one key ingredient: pumpkin pie spice. The iconic blend of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg gives your drink a burst of fall flavor — so sip on a cup while digging into a hearty slice of pie .
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Yield: 1 serving
- 8 ounces milk, hot
- 2½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, for topping
1. Combine hot milk , cocoa powder, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a large mug and whisk to combine. Adjust sugar to taste, if necessary.
2. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Find Your Next Recipe
Curl up with more seasonal favorites you'll love sipping on.