When you add caramel and a pinch of sea salt to spiced apple cider, you know you're doing fall right. This cozy drink is perfect for both the morning and evening, especially when sipped alongside a tasty pumpkin treat .
Salted Caramel Apple Cider
Yield: 1 serving
- 10 ounces spiced apple cider (buy it or make your own )
- 1½ tablespoons caramel sauce, plus more for topping (buy it or make your own )
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, plus more for topping
- Whipped cream
1. Heat cider on the stovetop. Pour into a large mug.
2. Stir in caramel sauce and salt.
3. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with additional caramel sauce and sprinkle with a few grains of salt.
Find Your Next Recipe
Embrace seasonal hygge with more must-make warm drinks .