Chef Fabio's antics in Pizza Revolution have made us laugh, cringe... and fire up our ovens! If you're craving pizza too, we invite you to play your own version of Pizza Revolution at home!
Here's what you'll need:
- Pizza dough: Use store-bought pizza dough, or go all out and make Fabio's recipe.
- Pizza wheel: Print out these pages (single sided) and cut out the wheel top and bottom.
- Pizza topping cards: Print and cut out our pre-made toppings cards — they’re the same ones that Fabio tackles in the show! Don’t have sardines or snails on hand? Fill in the blank cards with toppings of your choice! Glue each topping card onto a section of the wheel.
- Sauce: Get creative! You can use whatever you want as a sauce base.
- Toppings: If it’s on the pizza wheel, it should be in the fridge or in your cupboard!
Here's how to play
First, set up the wheel
Cut out the pizza on page 1, the ingredient buttons on page 2, and the wheel base on page 3. Glue the ingredient buttons onto the base. Stack the pizza top over the base, and stick a pen or pencil into the center of your pizza wheel. Then, hold the pen or pencil in place and spin the pizza top a few times. Ta-da! You’ve make your very own wheel.
Spin the wheel + make your pizza
- Each player should have their own dough for the base.
- Each player spins the wheel. The topping that’s revealed through the "slice" after spinning is the challenge topping.
- Each player must build a pizza with their challenge topping. Feel free to add any other toppings or seasoning to balance out the flavors.
- Bake the pizza at 550 F (or as hot as your oven will go) for 10-12 minutes.
This is the best part! Each player has to have a bite of the challenge pizzas. YUM!