Knitting vs. crochet: What's the difference? And is one better than the other? Find out in this Bluprint original series, where crochet artist Vincent Green-Hite and knit artist Morgan Woltersdorf stitch up the same five projects side by side. Along the way (with a bit of friendly banter), they offer tips and techniques for knitters and knotters of all levels.
Vincent and Morgan each stitch up beanies using the same type of yarn, but with different crafts. See how knitting and crochet result in two distinct looks.
How do knitting and crochet stitches work up differently in similar applications? Find out as our hosts knit and crochet cute animal toys.
Vincent and Morgan let loose on denim and some yarn. See how they embellish two plain jean jackets using knitting and crochet stitches.
Vincent and Morgan make cowls to fit their unique styles. They also add buttons for a little extra flair.
Last but not least, Vincent and Morgan stitch up a couple of unexpected accessories to gift each other.
About the Teacher
Join the discussion! While your instructor may choose to chime in, this space is intended as a maker-to-maker forum.
- Startup Library: Crochet
- Startup Library: Knitting
- Re:Fashion Season 1
- Re:Fashion Season 2
- Shop for the Bobble Beanie Crochet Kit
- Shop for the Bobble Beanie Knit Kit
- Shop for Bremont Mara Color Yarn
- Shop for the Elwyn Pullover Knitting Kit
- Shop for Cloudborn Superwash Merino Bulky Yarn
- Shop for Sprightly Acrylic Worsted Yarn (Kits Coming Soon!)
- Shop for Bremont Camino Alpaca Colour Yarn