Jessica Harris is back, with fresh new ways to use her easy waxed-paper transfer method on six sophisticated and trendy cakes.
Meet Jessica and learn what inspires some of her unique cake designs.
Learn how to construct an 8" tall cake that will add elegance and intrigue to your designs.
Jessica takes you step by step through two different ways to flawlessly cover a cake in fondant.
Learn to add sparkle to you cake with silver leaf, luster dusts and sprays.
Jessica demonstrates her revolutionary waxed paper transfer method while showing you how to make three stunning cakes.
Jessica shows you how to layer multiple designs, adding depth and dimension in unexpected ways.
Add beautifully modern and elegant wallflowers, pinwheel flowers and ruffle flowers to your cakes using a variety of sugar mediums.
About the Teacher
- Shop for Petal Crafts Mineral Tones Luster Dust Set
- Shop for Wilton Gel Color Set 12pc Set
- Shop for Fat Daddio's Square Cutter Set
- Shop for Ateco Bench Scraper
- Shop for Karen Davies Buttercream Flowers Mold
- Shop for FMM Alphabet Tappits Cutter Set
- Shop for Karen Davies Sugar Flowers Mold