Transform that yummy chocolate cake into an entirely new, minty treat in just two steps (yeah, you heard that right). Joshua John Russell of Man About Cake is back with a cake pop recipe that's literally changing lives. So what are you waiting for? Let's mix it up and make some pops !
Mint Chocolate Cake Pop Dough
Yield: 24-36 cake pops (depending on size)
- 5 cups crumbled leftover chocolate cake, loosely packed
- 1 cup buttercream or cream cheese frosting
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
1. Place ingredients into a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
2. Mix on low until ingredients are fully blended and the mixture has the consistency of cookie dough. This should only take a few minutes.