We've partnered with Bravo and host Billy Harris to showcase the best recipes from the Bluprint library for every occasion. With fall in the air, we’ve got easy, one-pot family meals and comfort food you will love. If it’s game day or you’re looking for the best snacks and appetizers for your holiday party, we've got you covered. And speaking of holidays, check out our favorite recipes for your family feast. First aired on Bravo, these episodes will always be here for you to watch and enjoy. Links to the classes featured (and their recipes) are in the Materials tab of the video player. Just click Watch!
Football season’s here and we’ve got six fantastic recipes to bring Gourmet to your Game Day! Join host Billy Harris and five amazing chefs for burgers with secret sauce, pulled pork sandwiche;, zesty fresh guacamole; beef, beer and BBQ stew; chili con queso; and sports cookies.
Some nights, there is nothing that satisfies like the ease, warmth and rich savory deliciousness of a one-pot meal. Billy Harris introduces six easy and totally tasty one-pot wonders.
These six fantastic and easy recipes for snacks and appetizers will make your cocktail parties pop and your taste buds dance.
Meet six chefs with meals that will nourish your body and soul, but most important, tempt your tastebuds.
There’s a special magic to this time of year, and getting in the kitchen is the perfect way to get that holiday spirit glowing. Host Billy Harris brings together five experts to share their tips and tricks for holiday favorites old and new.
About the Teacher
- Backyard Grilling and Barbecuing with Al and Matt
- Real Life Cooking
- Celebrate with Cookies: 19 Favorite Designs
- Southern Classics at Home
- Essentials of Mexican Cooking
- One-Pot Cooking
- Make Even More From Your Pressure Cooker
- One-Dish Meals Made New
- Mediterranean Favorites: Tapas, Meze and Antipasti
- Baking With Herbs and Spices
- The From-Scratch Kitchen
- Pasta Like a Pro
- Master the Methods: Roast, Braise, Sauté and Pan-Fry
- Roasting Techniques Every Cook Should Know
- Vegetables for Every Season
- Homemade Holiday Breads
- Homemade Chocolate Candy
- Beyond Grandma's Cake Roll: One Pan, Six New Cakes
- Simple Soups From Scratch