Learn to make traditional Italian pasta from scratch with step-by-step instruction from cookbook author and award-winning cooking instructor Giuliano Hazan.
Meet Giuliano and learn to make pasta dough from scratch.
Learn to roll out the pasta and cut it into a variety of noodle types.
Get to know your different noodles with Giuliano's expert instruction.
Shape and fill Tortelloni the Italian way.
Make meat-filled cappelletti by rolling out the dough, as well as cutting, filling and shaping the noodles.
You'll learn filling and shaping techniques for this delicious dish by looking over Giuliano's shoulder.
Learn to cook and sauce your pasta. Then it's time to eat!
About the Teacher
- Shop for these supplies at Craftsy.com
- Shop for Eppicotispai 10-pc Noodle Set
- Shop for Marcato Atlas 180 Pasta Machine
- Shop for Eppicotispai Fettucine Noodle Roller
- Shop for Eppicotispai Round Ravioli Stamp
- Shop for Eppicotispai Square Ravioli Stamp
- Shop for R. Murphy Dough Scraper
- Shop for King Arthur Flour Italian Style 00 Flour
- Shop for Handmade Pasta Starter Set