If you're looking for an embroidery project that brings the wow-factor, look no further. From lush florals bursting with 3D texture , to a barely-there background ‚ this stunning hoop has everything we love about hand embroidery. With just a few basic stitches and little bit of know-how, you can stitch up this beauty for yourself.
Level: Advanced beginner
Finished Size: 6" embroidery hoop
Pattern By Sarah Godfrey
We've made it easy to gather your materials with our curated kits. Choose from two different color options — each kit contains everything you need to start stitching.
If you'd rather round up your own materials, here's what you need:
- PDF pattern + instructions (pattern available to Bluprint members; start your free trial today! )
- 8" x 8” square of silk or polyester organza
- 6" embroidery hoop Embroidery or crewel needles in assorted sizes
- DMC 100% cotton six-strand embroidery floss (see PDF for exact colors and quantities)
- Masking tape
- Pencil or water soluble marker
- PVA glue (such as Elmer's white glue), fabric glue or any all-purpose glue that dries clear, and a small paintbrush for finishing the hoop (a hot glue gun also works!)
- Small, sharp embroidery scissors
- (Optional) Thread snips for cutting pom-pom loops